Feeling LOST before the premiere of the final season of LOST? I am. I’m so confused, I don’t even remember what I’m confused about.
Tracee turned me to Ack Attack for common questions people want answers about:
Here’s some more questions that I’m still unclear about while watching the recap that aired tonight (2/2/10 8-9PM PST):
- Why do people see visions of dead relatives when on the island; as if they conjure up things from their imagination?
- What’s up with Jack’s dad Christian when he shows up to Locke and Jack on the island, and to Jack on the mainland after returning from the island?
- What is the smoke monster, exactly?
- What are the whispers on the island?
- Why does the island disappear, but yet it appears that everyone on the island is simply displaced in time, and the island stays in the same place? Does it cease to exist from that point forward, or move to a different location?
- On the second plane crash back to the island, why did some go into the future and some into the past?
- What was the “loophole” Jacob’s nemesis found so that he got into Locke’s body?
- What’s up with Jacob’s contact with Oceanic survivors, and how his touch magically brings them back to life?
- Jacob’s last words to Locke [Jacob’s nemesis] before Ben kills him are “they’re coming.” Who’s coming?
And here’s some more questions after watching the premiere that aired tonight — as you’d expect, right? (2/2/10 9-11PM PST)
- How did the island get under water?
- Are there two time lines going in parallel now? (1) The group getting to LAX in 2004, and (2) the group in 2007 after the bomb goes off in 1977?
- Why can’t the smoke monster get past a ring of ash?
- Is there significance to Jack’s dad’s coffin gone missing? Or Locke’s knives?
- Where was the temple all this time, and the new people there?
- What’s up with the river that Sayid gets put into, and how does he come back to life after being dead?
- More background on [ John Locke | Jacob’s nemesis | smoke monster ] please. Including why he wants to go home, and where/when that is, and his history with Richard and Richard’s chains?
Looking forward to getting some answers this season, finally!